About Sthlm Food & Wine
We also look forward to meet again, but due to the circumstances unfortunately we need to move the fair until 2022!
When did you have about 28 000 visitors in a buying mood?
Sthlm Food & Wine is a meeting market place, and an ideal setting for your encounter with your customer. In 2019 the fair was well visited with aproximately 28 000 guests with money to spend. Diverse food, a large selection of beverages, kitchen equipment and design. Interviews and cookings with top chefs, as well as product tastings and opportunities to fill their shopping bags with truly exciting finds.
- the public fair focusing on home cooking, wine tasting and domestic kitchen
- the rendezvous for everyone with a taste for imaginative culinary creation
- the market place for you and your company, with opportunities for new customer contacts.
Your presence at the fair gives you:
- three days with a program filled with events, tastings, and activities
- face-to-face customer contact
- a chance to provide information and arouse enthusiasm
- a great opportunity to build awareness of your brand
- powerful marketing in the form of Sthlm Food & Wine’s own profiling in the trade, weekly, evening and daily press as well as social media
Sthlm Food & Wine’s recipe for success is based largely on the contributions of committed and knowledgeable exhibitors and a programme filled with congenial events and activities, from celebrity chefs' and TV personalities' appearances to competitions for amateur cooks, cookalong, auctions and food- and wine-tastings. The Kockarnas Krog restaurant, run by five of Sweden's best chefs was a huge success.