* Mitt kök-mässan has changed name to Sthlm Food & Wine.
"Sthlm Food & Wine" - When did you last have 34.259 visitors in a buying mood?
- the public fair focusing on home cooking, wine tasting and domestic kitchen
- the rendezvous for everyone with a taste for imaginative culinary creation
- the market place for you and your company, with opportunities for new customer contacts.
Your presence at the fair gives you:
- four days packed with activities
- 30 – 38.000 visitors ready to spend 4-6 hours
- face-to-face customer contact
- a chance to provide information and arouse enthusiasm
- an outstanding selling opportunity (fair visitors spent an estimated close 16 million SEK excluding entrance fees).
- strong profiling of your brand
- access to 3 stages for presentations and competitions
- powerful marketing in the form of Sthlm Food & Wine’s own profiling in the trade, weekly, evening and daily press
- an opportunity to feature, at advantageous prices, in Mitt kök’s own trade-fair publication, a supplement in daily paper (Dagens Nyheter), which reaches more than 240.000 readers in the Lake Mälaren area.
- programs full of events and activities.
Sthlm Food & Wine’s recipe for success is based largely on the contributions of committed and knowledgeable exhibitors and a programme filled with congenial events and activities, from celebrity chefs' and TV personalities' appearances to competitions for amateur cooks, cookalong, auctions and food- and wine-tastings. The Kockarnas Krog restaurant, run by seven of Sweden's best chefs, serving about 3 000 meals during the exhibition.
Massive marketing efforts
The exhibition continues to arouse interest among the press, media and visitors. This year, 339 media representatives were accredited. We want you to attract the right visitors to your stand. To help you do so, we produce a fully independent supplement that will be distributed in daily paper. Thanks to last year's visitor survey, we know that this publication was highly appreciated by visitors to the fair. It is also backed up with advertising in the daily press and TV commercial.
Call us today for a really good position:
The quickest way to reach us is by phone (+46-8-749 44 75) or e-mail to Ms Malin Fredriksson, email@example.com